Dr. Firuza R. Parikh, Director, Dept. of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, India has been selected as one of the superwomen in the Femina’s list of most influential women of 2010.
Femina March 2011
- Egg Freezing Process in India
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Process, Risks & What To Expect
- IUI vs IVF: The Procedures, Success Rates and Duration
- How To Choose a Fertility Clinic
- What is an AMH level? Understanding Its Causes & Treatment Options
- Is Ovary Size Important To Get Pregnant?
- Do’s and Don’ts after your Embryo Transfer
- 7 Steps to Getting Pregnant With Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Thin Endometrium Lining
- 6 Symptoms Of IUI Pregnancy
- Top IVF Failure Reasons