Dr. Firuza Parikh has been awarded “Women in the Driving Seat” Award by Lawasa Women’s Drive for the Science and medicine category for 2012 (Feb).
This award is given to women which have made it to the top by sheer dint of hard work and perseverance with the “Women in the Driving Seat” Award.
Read FertilTree IVF Blogs
- Egg Freezing Process in India
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Process
- IUI vs IVF: The Procedures, Success Rates and Duration
- How To Choose a Fertility Clinic
- What is an AMH level? Understanding Its Causes & Treatment Options
- Is Ovary Size Important To Get Pregnant?
- Do’s and Don’ts after your Embryo Transfer
- 7 Steps to Getting Pregnant With Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Thin Endometrium Lining
- 6 Symptoms Of IUI Pregnancy
- Top IVF Failure Reasons