Dr. Firuza R. Parikh, Director, Department of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, was awarded ‘The All India Ratna Shiromani Award‘ for pioneering work in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Read Our IVF Blogs
- Egg Freezing Process in India
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Process, Risks & What To Expect
- IUI vs IVF: The Procedures, Success Rates and Duration
- How To Choose a Fertility Clinic
- What is an AMH level? Understanding Its Causes & Treatment Options
- Is Ovary Size Important To Get Pregnant?
- Do’s and Don’ts after your Embryo Transfer